MXR Custom Badass Overdrive Pedal - Gold Sparkle
or make 4 interest-free payments of $50.00 AUD fortnightly with More info
Next up in the MXR Custom Badass line is the Modified Overdrive—a classic overdrive circuit with modern modifications for improved performance and versatility.
For added flexibility, we’ve added a 100HZ cut and boost control that allows for a more focused EQ when cut, or a beefier tone when boosted. The Bump switch engages an alternate EQ voicing that boosts the lows and mids. Put it in front of the '78 Custom Badass Distortion for a slew of amp-like gain structures that won't mask your tone.
Experience overdrive nirvana courtesy of the MXR Custom Badass team.
- Classic overdrive circuit hot-rodded for added versatility
- Adds sustain and gain without coloring your guitar’s tone
- 100HZ knob allows a more focused EQ when cut or a beefier tone when boosted
- BUMP switch engages an alternate EQ voicing that boosts lows and mids
- True bypass
- Input Impedance: 1 MΩ
- Output Impedance: <7.5 kΩ
- Noise Floor* : >87 dB
- Tone Control: ± 8 dB at 2.7 KHz
- 100HZ Control: ± 24 dB at 100 Hz
- Bump Button: +6 dB low ~ mid boost -3 dB at 540 kHz
- Gain Control: ± 25 dB range at 100 Hz
- Bypass: True Hardwire
- Power Draw: <4 mA
- Power Supply: 9 volt DC
0 dBV = 1V rms
*A Weighted, all controls at mid position.