The 000X1AE acoustic-electric guitar features the 000 platform and a smaller body design than the traditional Dreadnought, producing full, robust sound. Pairing the solid Sitka spruce top with mahogany-grained high pressure laminate (HPL) back and sides, the 000X1AE belts out rich clarity and plenty of projection. Equipped with Fishman electronics, this guitar has the look and sound of a highly collectible Martin, but goes for a price that anyone can afford. Embrace the dream of owning your very own Martin guitar. This model includes SUSTAINABLE WOOD CERTIFIED parts.
- String Type:Steel
- Number of Strings:6
- Body Shape:000-14 Fret
- Body Style:No Cutaway
- Finish:Hand Rubbed Finish
- Top Wood:Solid Sitka Spruce
- Back & Sides Wood:Mahogan Patterned High-pressure Laminate
- Body Bracing:A-frame "X-1" bracing
- Neck Wood:Stratabond Birch Laminate
- Neck Shape:Modified low oval profile
- Fingerboard Material:Black Richlite
- Number of Frets:20
- Scale Length:25.4"
- Tuning Machines:Chrome tuners
- Bridge Material:Black richlite
- Nut/Saddle Material:White Corian/White Tusq compensated
- Nut Width:1.75"
- Electronics:Fishman Sonitone electronics
- Strings:Martin SP Lifespan Phosphor Bronze Light Gauge
- Body Length:19.375"
- Body Width:15"
- Body Depth:4.12"
- Overall Length:39.81"
- Manufacturer Part Number:11000X1AE