Marshall GV-2 Guv'nor Plus Pedal
or make 4 interest-free payments of $27.50 AUD fortnightly with More info
The new Guv’nor Plus is an updated version of the much-loved ’80s original. The Guv’nor became a classic footpedal known for high quality distortion tones, earning itself a special place in the hearts of distortion smitten guitarists the world over. Within the sturdy metal housing lies the tone, feel and sound of the original Guv’nor, but with extra features specially designed to add extra power flexibility to cope with the exacting requirements of today’s musicians.
The tonal versatility of the Guv’nor Plus is such that it is like adding another Marshall amp to your existing setup. The expanded Gain structure allows you to steer your guitar tone through many different styles. From natural sounding vintage valve amp break-up, ideal for singing blues to chunky JCM800 classic rock tones, right through to modern day super-saturation for liquid sustain and grinding chords. In addition, you will also find a Deep control which adds a resonant bass boost, giving you a similar feel and response to the resonant thump of a Marshall 4 x 12″ cabinet.
- CONTROLS: GAIN CONTROLS, DEEP/BASS CONTROL, MID/TREBLE CONTROL, VOLUME CONTROL
- FEATURES: SOLID METAL CASING, PASSIVE BYPASS
- POWER: 9V
- JACK SOCKETS: INPUT JACK: GUITAR INPUT, OUTPUT JACK: SIGNAL OUT/BYPASS
- INPUT IMPEDANCE: >1 M0hms
- OUTPUT LOAD IMPEDANCE: <1 k0hms
- DIMENSIONS in mm: (W x H x D): 120 x 65 x 55
- WEIGHT: 510g