Behringer Eurolive B112D Active 2-way PA Speaker with MP3 Player
or make 4 interest-free payments of $142.50 AUD fortnightly with More info
The Behringer engineers have really outdone themselves, creating two self-contained PA solutions that merge state-of-the-art, 1,000-Watt Class-D power amp technology, built-in wireless microphone capability and exceptional portability. These professional active loudspeakers are destined to become legends in its own right, alongside the other EUROLIVE models that have made BEHRINGER the world leader in active loudspeakers.
One of the coolest features on these loudspeakers is their fully addressable, embedded MP3 player. The 8-button user interface and high-contrast, multi-function LCD panel let you instantly browse tracks and enable shuffle, repeat or single-play modes. From break and background music to high-resolution performance tracks, this full-feature MP3 player can handle it all.
Until now, adding wireless microphones to a PA system meant either a mess of wires and dangling receivers or worse, a built-in receiver with dodgy performance and a hefty price tag. Those days are officially over thanks to BEHRINGER ULTRALINK Series wireless mics that feature our exclusive, ultra-compact 2-channel receiver. Just plug the receiver into the dedicated wireless port on the rear panel and you have full access to two channels of supremely stable, natural-sounding wireless connectivity. Sold separately and available in hand-held or headset models, BEHRINGER ULTRALINK Series wireless mics will immediately (and inexpensively) expand your B112D to handle virtually any live sound application.
- High-Power 1000-Watt 2-way PA sound reinforcement speaker system for live and playback applications
- Ultra-compact and lightweight system delivers excellent sound even at extreme sound pressure levels
- High-performance MP3 player included to play audio files via USB stick
- "Wireless-ready" for high-quality BEHRINGER digital wireless system (not included)
- 2-channel mixer with individual Mic/Line inputs (XLR and 1/4" TRS), Volume controls and Clip LEDs
- Dedicated 2-band EQ plus integrated sound processor for ultimate system control and speaker protection
- Revolutionary Class-D amplifier technology: enormous power, incredible sonic performance and super-light weight
- Extremely powerful 12'' long-excursion driver provides incredibly deep bass and acoustic power
- State-of-the-art 1.35'' aluminium-diaphragm compression driver for exceptional high-frequency reproduction
- Ultra-wide dispersion, large-format exponential horn
- Additional Line output allows linking of additional speaker systems
- Versatile trapezoidal enclosure design allows different positioning:
- Stand mounting with 35-mm pole socket
- Tilts on its side for use as a floor monitor
- Ergonomically shaped handles for easy carrying and setup